2008/01/30

suggetions for successor

I have 3 advices to success in Writing IV.
First, you should make schedule for your blog. In this class, you should post many articles so if you idle about post, you might regret.
Second, you have to writing in Word. If you use Word, you can find mistakes easily. Finding grammar misstates are difficult for me. So it was useful tool for me. And word account was also useful tool. You should count how many words on your blog. If you use Word, you can do it easily.
Third, you have to try write long post. I know, to write long English sentences are hard work. At first, it was very hard for me. But now, it was not so hard. I think practice makes it easily.

Please enjoy making your blog and polish up your writing skill. I think write many sentences are good way for develop your skill. Please do your best!

[155 words]

0 件のコメント: