2008/01/01

New Year's Day



Today is New Year’s Day. My family stays in my grandmother’s –my father’s mother- house. We ate special dishes for example, oseti, ozouni, sushi, low fish, omiki, and so on. Oseti is Japanese traditional New Year’s dishes, there are many kinds of foods and it can last long time. Oaouni is also Japanese traditional dishes; rice cakes boiled with vegetables. I ate these special dishes in my father’s mother house for break fast and I ate special dishes again in my mother’s mother house for lunch, so I ate too mush dishes. After the lunch I went to shrine with my family and we bought talisman at there. Then we backed to our house. We got many New Year’s card but almost of them were for my mother. I got only 2 New Year’s card but I got many New Year’s e-mail from my friends. I checked lottery number. My father buy year-end lottery every year. This year, he bought 4 wad -12000 yen- it is more than last year. He and I thought we will get much money. But we hit only 3900 yen (;o;). He and I ware disappointed. I got that hit lottery, I have to cash them.
[201 words]

0 件のコメント: