2008/01/03

。・*’。°coming of age day 。・*’。°



Today I took part in coming of age day ceremony. This ceremony was started at 11; 00 a.m. But I woke up at 5; 30 a.m. because I reserved hair set and make-up at 6; 30. I need about 1 hour and 30 minutes. After make-up, I ware kimono. My mother’s friend dressed me. It took an hour. It was second time for me to wear kimono. It was uncomfortable but I like wearing kimono, because it is very beautiful I really like my kimono. I met many my old friends. Every body was beautiful. Some people I was remember, others I couldn’t remember his or her name. I asked his or her name to my friends. After the ceremony, I took many pictures with my friends. Wearing kimono was tired for me, but I was very excited meeting my friends.
At evening I went to old boys’ and girls’ meeting. There were many people and fun. But I was tired so I returned to the house in the middle of a party.
Today I was satisfied and happy.


[179 words]

2 件のコメント:

mami さんのコメント...

Hi, Asu.
You look so beautiful! This kimono suits you nicely.
Congratulations on come of age!!

asu* さんのコメント...

>>mami
thank U for your comment. I want to see your Kimono! please show me or post them after your coming of age ceremony.