2008/09/22

Take a walk



It is a beautiful sunny day today. After I did my homework, I went to the Point Pleasant Park to take a walk. It is a big and good park for taking a walk. I walked to the sea. A view of the ocean is great. I sit a bench and looked blankly at the ocean with listening music. When I was listening “sobani irune” by Aoyama, Teruma, I suddenly remembered my boyfriend, felt solitary and burst out crying. I know I made decision by myself and he support my challenge, but he have never called me and said “I miss you” to me. Yesterday, I said to him, “I wanna spend Christmas with you at NY”, but he said “I have to do many things on New Year’s Day and have no money.” It is sure that coming to NY takes high cost and long time, but I miss him and wanna meet him very mush. I wouldn’t think bad thing but perhaps he doesn’t mess me…

I really want to meet him!!!!!

[177 words]

0 件のコメント: