2008/09/20

Pickup

Day before yesterday, I was got picked up by Chinese guy. I mean he suddenly gave his e-mail address and asked my e-mail address. I told him easily, but it was suck!!!! After class, he mailed to me and asked my room number and telephone ext. I didn’t tell these so I ignore him, but he is really persistent. Finally I wrote:

 

“don’t you look my state? now I’m talking with my daring, so I have no time to chat with you. I wouldn’t tell my room number!!”

 

Can you guess what he said? He answered:

 

“never mind”

 

I can’t understand why he said so. He still asks my weekend plan. I have no plan on Sunday, but of cause I said “I have plans on this weekend.”

 

I feel a little scary, and don’t want to see his face, but I have same class with him on every Monday and Wednesday L oh my god!!!

[157 words] 

0 件のコメント: