2008/09/15

How time flies!

I’ve came Canada on 27 Aug. and 3 weeks run out all too quickly. I have experienced new things for the past 3 weeks. For example, I sow the Niagara Falls, took part in school event, and made many friends.

First, on 27 August, we left Kumamoto airport and arrived Toronto airport. It took about 12 hours. We were so tired because of long flight. As soon as we got to Toronto airport, rode in bus to Niagara. We reached Niagara around 9:00 p.m. You know, we were very tiered, but beautiful sight of the Niagara Falls made us feel alive. The illuminated falls and fireworks were so beautiful. Next morning, we boarded a maid of the mist, which is popular attraction of the Niagara Falls and go in to the Falls. It was powerful and fun.

Second, we took part in school events. There are many orientations and games in the first week. Above all, “turf burn” was very interesting. It was held for freshman of my University students and we did many crazy games. First, I couldn’t come out of my shell, but through these games, I opened up myself. “Coffee and doughnut” is also my favorite event. It’s had every Friday and we can eat many doughnuts. On first Friday, I ate 4 doughnuts and I felt sick at the stomach.

Finally, I made many friends for the past 3 weeks. I got to know through events and class. There are many international students in my University. Our English skills are not good enough yet, so it is a little difficult to communicate in English. Some times I am annoyed at my English skills, because I want to say something but I can’t transfer into English. For better communicate, I have to study English very hard :P

I can’t believe I am already staying Canada over 3 weeks. Probably this year will pass quickly. I won’t regret, so I wanna try to anything and do my best.

[333 words]

0 件のコメント: