2007/04/11

self-introduce

I am student of University. I'm second grader now.
My major is English. I also study Spanish as my second foreign language.

My home town is very very small island. There are beautiful places. There are a lot of natures. We can watch dolphins on the sea. And seafood is very delicious. I like my hometown. But there is no university. So now I leave my hometown and live by myself.


University is a little hard for me. Because I have to do many assignments. I have to study English every day. Actually I want to go shopping, karaoke, and so on with my friends. But it’s a little hard for us. We’ll go karaoke when we finish exam. I can’t wait for it!!


My hobbies are playing the trumpet, listening music, travel, and so on. When I was 10 years old, I started to play the trumpet. Now I belong to the citizen brass band. It is not a school band. There are many generations. It is very fun for me.

0 件のコメント: