2007/04/25

Music


I like to play the trumpet. When I was 10 years old, I started to play the trumpet. At first, I can't play that. So I practice every day!! Sometimes it was hard for me and I want to drop out of a brass band. But Playing the trumpet is fun for me and I have a lot of great friend in my brass band. So I could to continue to play the trumpet. When I was 13 years old, my parents gave me trumpet. I was very happy. Then I practice the trumpet harder. when I was elementary school and junior high school student, we took part in many contest. Our school band was famous. I'm proud of that I was member of the band. When I was high school student, I didn't belong to school brass band. Because our school brass band was not very good. But I regretted that I didn't belong to brass band. So now, I belong to civil brass band. There are many people of various generation. There are many many good player. We practice on Saturdays. After all playing the trumpet is very fun for me!! April 29Th we hold concert, so now we practice every Saturday and Sunday. I'll do my best!!!



0 件のコメント: