2008/12/02

University student

Finally, I’m gonna be a university student in Canada next year! I’ve gone to language school since last Sep. and now, I’m in level 5. Usually we can’t enter the university without passing level 6, the highest level of our language school, but luckily I can enter SMU without passing the hardiest level! I appealed to the international student manager of SMU to take university courses. I think my English is not good enough to take any university courses but I really want to take them and study something in English. That’s why I am in here and taking university courses must improve my English skills dramatically. I know university courses are more difficult than language courses, but I’m so excited now J And winter vacation is coming soon!! It’s also makes me happy!! But before it, I have to finish 2 research papers and CanTest L aww, it’s killing me… in addition this, I have a clod. I feel a little bit better now and I feel hungry but if I eat something, I have a stomachache. So I can’t eat…. Hmm, what should I do for me??

[189 words]

0 件のコメント: