2008/11/10

Party*party*party =)

              This weekend, I took part in 3 parties. They hold on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.

              Thursday’s party was suddenly one. I was invited one of my Japanese friends on Wednesday night and I invited my Canadian friend on Thursday. He brought other Canadian guy, and this guy also brought another guys… so this party became a little bit big one. Because of the number we had to wait about an hour, but this party was very fun! We ate a lot of chicken wings and drank tons of beer :P I have a morning class on Friday, so I intended to go back to residence after the dinner. But alcohol makes me happy and I said yes to invitation to go to nightclub. We danced at there until 2:00am. I was very drunk but it was really fun time. I went to bet around 4:00am….

              On Friday, I woke up at 8:00am as usual! I took a shower quickly and called to my boyfriend, because November 7 is his birthday!! Actually I had to call him at yesterday night, because you know, there are 13 hours time difference between Japan and East Canada. I was so tired but I tried to hide that :P I hope he didn’t get angry. After the morning class, I met my conversation partner and went to her house to prepare for our party. Her house was neat and cute and there are 2 cats and dog. Actually I’m afraid of dogs but somehow I could pat her dog. First of all, we backed chocolate cake. To read recipe in English was a little difficult for me, but I often bake cakes so I could understand them. In addition cake, we also cooked Yakitori, cheese and macaroni, and rice. It took about 3 hours but my conversation partner and I like cooking, so it was not tough work for us. Our friends told us “these dishes were so delicious, thank you” so we were so happy. Probably we will have parties again!

              On yesterday night, I went to nightclub with my friends. We go out every weekend and enjoy dancing. I really like to go to nightclub these guys :D I wore a new one-piece to there. I like it but someone spill over drink to me! That’s sucks :’( It’s a knit, so I can’t wash it easily :S I wish it’s not smells alcohol.

              This weekend was a little bit busy for me but it was awesome!! I wanna skip tomorrow classes, but I will drink at my friend’s room on tomorrow night, so I’m exciting now!   

[436 words]

0 件のコメント: