2007/11/28

small world: Book Review 2-09

small world: Book Review 2-09

Book Review 2-09(YUI)

I read Yui’s book review. I think this book review is good one. There are many words in this post. This book review was attracted me. I am interested in this book and I want to read this book.

I can’t understand a lawyer jokes too. May be I have to study English more ^^; I don’t know Aesop’s Fables very well. I would like to read it too!! “love can make even the strongest animal weak” is good words. Have you ever been weak?? I have never been. But some day in my feature may be I will become weak ^^* I also think laugh is very important for us. Laughing can remove our but feelings and become good condition.

There is one mistyping. It on introduce section. I think “I7ve” is wrong. “I’ve” is right, isn’t it? If you correct this mistake, this post will be more better.

[150 words]

0 件のコメント: