2007/10/03

preview of "Mirai yosou zu"


Yester day, I watched "Mirai yosou zu". I got preview ticket from my friend. That day, she had a part-time job, so she couldn’t watch preview. She knew that I missed the drawing this preview, so she gave me a ticket. I was very glad to get a ticket.

This move is a little sad, bad make me happy and I realized it is important that say my mind honestly to someone who my important parson.

I didn’t know that Mr. Takezai, supporting actor of this move, is from Kumamoto. He graduated from Kyusyu Lutheran College. I was surprised. On October 13, he will back to Kumamoto and greet on stage. I want to go but I can’t. This day, I have class…If you are interested in this move why don’t you go theater on October 13? [137]

Official site: http://www.miraiyosouzu.jp/

0 件のコメント: