2007/10/24

Favorite place

My favorite place

I will talk about my favorite place. I chose 3 places. My favorite places are my apartment, my parents’ house, and the river side. There are some reasons for I chose them. I will talk that reasons and I explain details of them.

My apartment

My apartment is a small room. This room has an eight-tatami room, kitchen, bath room and porch. But I can very relax in my apartment. I have a good legless chair. It is very fit with my body. Watching TV programs on this chair is very comfortable time for me. Some times I fail into a sleep on this chair. I also have a foliage plant. I got it from my father when I moved. This plant is easy to grow, because it no need much water. It makes me clam.

My parents’ house

My parent’s house is comfortable for me. I think the smell of wood make me so. My parents’ house is located in the countryside. It is surrounded field. So there are quiet and hardly hear the noise of car. I can live in slow time.

The river side

Both of my apartment and parents’ house are located near the river. I like spend times at the river side. When I was a little, I used to catch crabs at the river side with my friends. Now, I often go the river side for playing the trumpet. At there I can play the trumpet without worry about volume of trumpet. So there is good for practice the trumpet.


I introduced my favorite places. My apartment is a little, but there is make me relax. My parents’ house is quiet place and there is comfortable place. The river side is not only my memorial place but also good place for the practice of trumpet. That is why I like these places.

[315 words]





0 件のコメント: