2007/07/15

T☆G☆I☆F


Last Friday, I went to dinner with member of TOEFL class. Because that day we ended the class.

First, we went to Andes. It is restaurant of Peruvian dishes. I had never eaten Peruvian dishes. We ate many dishes. For example, tacos, coconuts curry, and so on. We also drank foreign alcohol. I like tecate. It is beer, it from Mexico. I think it is easer to drink than Japanese beer.

Then, we went Jaff’s world bar. It’s world bar and there are many foreign people. I drank many grass of alcohol. In this bar, almost people speak in English, so we also speak in English, too. I think this bar is very good. Because drink are delicious and cheap. And we can improve own skill of English conversation. Tuesday is universal student’s day. You can drink all alcohol in 400 yen!! Usually, you can drink as much drinks as you want for 2000 yen in 2 hours. Why don’t you try this bar?? This bar located at “simo tori”.

0 件のコメント: