2007/07/15

Gmail and writing studio blog

Gmail is very useful software. You can send E-mail and check it anywhere. And you can enjoy chat with anyone who has a Gmail address. If you get invitation from Gmail user, you can get the Gmail address free.
Last February I got my Gmail address. Because I need it for my writing class. Prof.Tomei send me the invitation. At first, I did't know Gmail. Getting my Gmail address was easy for me. And I can get it immediately. After I got my Gmail address, I chatted with Prof. Tomei.
I use a Gmail except writing class. For example, I send some pictures by Gmail. I use these pictures for this blog. You know, this blog can post anywhere, too. So if I send pictures on Gmail, I can post blog with pictures. Some times I also send draft for my paper by Gmail. I have to write many papers but I don't have enough time. So in lunchtime, I think aboute my paper, type a part of draft, and send it for my Gmail address by my celluar phone. After that, I'll open that mail, and cut and paste a part of draft into Word. It is very useful tool, isn't it?
I'll talk about Writing studio blog. It is Prof. Beaufait's blog. Of cause there are information for our writing class. But there are many kind of posts. For example, restaurant review, movie review, and so on. Some times I need my English dictionary for read this blog. Bat it is not so difficult for me and maybe I can increase my vocabulary. This blog has many pictures and rinks. I think this is a fun blog.

2 件のコメント:

madyu さんのコメント...

Hello.
I think G-mail is very useful,too. Recently I use G-mail very much.

Paul Beaufait さんのコメント...

Trumpeter (trumpeter☆彡),

Thanks for pointing out that Writing Studio Blog posts are sometimes difficult to read. If you're reading it in class, you can ask, "Mr. B..., what does this mean?" If you're reading it before or after class, you can post questions in comments.

Cheers.