2007/06/30

Web site review


http://streaming.yahoo.co.jp/

I recommend “Yahoo! Streaming”. I like this web site very much. When I have time, I usually browse this site.

If you have “Internet Explorer” and “Windows Media Player” or “Adobe Flash Player”, you can enjoy this web site, too!! Some contents need money, but there are many free cost contents. You can watch music promotion video, drama, movie, TV program, news, and so on.

My favorite channel is Music. There are many music promotion video. We can watch them on free!! The quality of video is very high. Now, on music channel, we can watch “Dreams Come True”, “Kouda Kumi”, “Amuro Namie”, “GReeeeN”, “Ayaka”, and so on. You know, they are very famous musician. If you can find what are you looking for PV on this web site, you don’t need buy or rental that. And you can watch those anytime you want do it.

This web site is great, isn’t it?? Why don’t you enjoy this web site? Please click the picture upper this post. Don’t forget that you have to watch on “Internet Explore”, NOT on “Firefox”.

6 件のコメント:

mami さんのコメント...

Hi!! I'm Mami. I have Internet Explorer, but I have never used "Yahoo Streaming". I want to try it.
Your blog is very interesting!!
I want to imitate your blog.

asu* さんのコメント...

Hi mami!!
Thenk you for your comment.
yes, please use it!
oh! your blog is interesting too :-)

mami さんのコメント...

Hi,Asumi. I'm another Mami. I have never useed "Yahoo Streaming". Do you know "Gyao"?? I always use it. I recommend it.

asu* さんのコメント...

hi ANOTHER Mami :-)
I don't know Gyao. I want to use it!

Triphaina さんのコメント...

I don't know many things about web sites because I hate computer. However, I want to try watching it.

asu* さんのコメント...

>>triphaina
thank you for your comment.
oh, you hate computer !??
useing computer is very fun for me. i use my computer everyday ^-^
please try this site!