2007/06/02

my favorite *^-^*

I’ll write about my favorite things; food, music, country.

First, I’ll write about my favorite food.

I like eating. I can eat any foods in Japan. (Except something spicy food.) You know, there is many foods what I have never eat them. So that is why I write “in Japan”.

My favorite food is SUSHI and sweets.

My home town is surrounded by the sea, so we can eat very fresh and delicious fish. I’m eating sushi since I was little. I have my favorite sushi restaurant. Of cause it is in my home town. This restaurant is very famous. Some people come to there from Hokkaido!! So we need to reserve seats. When I back to my hometown, I ask my father to reserve seats.

I sometimes cook sweets for friend's birthday or something special day. Cooking sweets is very fun. And eating them is very very fun!!! But I don't have oven in my apartment. So I want to get it!!

Next, I’ll write about music.

I like j-pop and classic.

When I have a time, I usually listening j-pop. I like SMAP and Dreams Come True. Actually, I never go to their live. Someday I want to go it!!!

I can play the trumpet and piano, so I play classic music. When I was 6 years old, I started to play the piano. I learned to play the piano for 12 years. But I’m a not good at piano player. I like “etude Op.10-3” (it is called wakareno kyoku in Japan) very much. It was written by Chopin. I tried to play this one, but I couldn’t. it was very difficult for me. When I was 10 years old, I started to play the trumpet. At first, I can't play that. So I practice every day!! When I was 13 years old, my parents gave me trumpet. I was very happy. Now, I belong to civil brass band. There are many people of various generation. There are many many good player. We practice on Saturdays. After all playing the trumpet is very fun for me!!

Finally, I’ll write about my favorite country.

I love Australia. When I was 15 years old, I went to Australia with my family (it was my first time to visit there.) There are a lot of beautiful natures. I sow many beautiful fish at the great barrier reef. I was very exciting!!

Last spring vacation, I went to Australia again!! This time I stayed at Sydney for 16 days. And I worked as a volunteer worker at kindergarten. Children was so cute  It become my good experience. I want to go Australia again!!!

6 件のコメント:

Mari さんのコメント...

I like playing the piano too. Ilearned that when I was an elementary school student for 6 years. But I could't improve well. Please teach me!!


I want to go to Australia. When you went there, what season in Australia?
Did you take pictures?
If you did, I want to look at it!!

asu* さんのコメント...

hi mari!
thank you for your comment.
I'm can't play the piano very well...

when i when to Australia, it was summer. it was very hot! and yes! I took many pictures. I'll show you!! on my blog, you can watch some pictures of Australia.

mami さんのコメント...

Your blog is very good.
I like SUSHI, too. My favorite SUSHI is salmon roe. Do you have your favorite SUSHI?

I have never been to foreign country.
I want to go to Australia. Next spring vacation, I want to go to Austalia or New zealand as home stay.I'm puzzle which to choose. Please tell me, what sould I do??

asu* さんのコメント...

>>mami
thank you for your comment.
I like UNI!! It's very sweet and delicious.
oh! Are you planning to homestay? It's great!! I never visit NZ. But Australia is very comfortable and oz was very kindness. Why are you want to visit there? sightseeing or study? Why don't you use the internet or guidebook?

himawari さんのコメント...

Hello. I'm Mari.
You know, my home town is in Amakusa, too. I don't know that sushi restaurant. Please tell me about it. And I think you are wonderful person because you went to Austraria!! It is not so easy for me to go to oversea. It's greate☆I want to go there.

asu* さんのコメント...

>>Mari
my favorite sushi restaurant name is "yakko zusi". It neat to "amakusa prince hotel". please check this HP.
http://gourmet.yahoo.co.jp/0006275974/0009053807/ktop/