2007/05/24

My campus life

I usually get up at 7:00 am. Every morning I fight against time.
First, I wash my face, wear contact lenses, and sometime wash my laundry.
Second, I cook my lunch. There are many frozen foods in my lunch. I only have to defrost them and pack them in my lunch box.
Third, I eat my break first. My break first is very simple. For example rice and natto.
Forth, I change my pajama, and make up.
The 1st period starts at 9 o’clock, so I leave my apartment at 8:45. I always go to school by bicycle. it took about 5 minutes to get to school.
Every morning I check the billboard, but there are nearly nothing information for me.
I eat lunch with my friends everyday. Lunch time is fun for me. We always talk about something. For example, tv, movie, news, friends, and so on.
I’m not belong to any club. So after the school, I back home soon. And pick my laundry up. Then cook my supper.
I sometime watch the tv. But recently I have to do many home works, so I have to study hard!
Saturday and Sunday, I work part-time. It is a little hard for me. Because I have many assignments. So I want to quiet my part-time job.
On Saturday night, I practice the trumpet. This time is very precious time for me.
I think my campus life become harder than freshman… but I have a sense of fulfillment.

0 件のコメント: