2007/05/16

Beautiful Nature

My favorite country is Australia.
When I was 17 years old, I went to Australia. It was my first time to visit there. I visited there with my family. We stayed in Cairns and Gold coast. We went to many tourist attractions. Above all, my most recommended place is the green island (great barrier reef). We are able to try scuba diving. Of cause I did it. There are many beautiful fish. Actually, there is a model of "finding NEMO"!! I sow NEMO in the sea. It was so cute.
Last spring vacation, I visited Australia again. That time, I visited by myself. I took part in the International volunteer. I worked at kindergarten for 2 weeks, and I stay with a host family in Sydney. Children were so cute. Almost children are learning English in the kindergarten, so I studied English at there, too. Saturday and Sunday kindergarten is closed, so I went to sightseeing. I went to blue mountains (3 sisters), Ana desert (where is the location of the songoku), the opera house, and so on. Every place was beautiful and exciting. My host family was very kind for me. Meals was delicious. I could stay there very comfortably. Taking part in this volunteer become great experience for me. I would like to visit Australia again!!!

0 件のコメント: