2008/02/06

Sweeney Todd

I watched Sweeney Todd with my friend. It is directed by Tim Burton. Jonny Depp play the leading character in this film. Under 15 years old persons are not allowed to watch this film, because it is very grotesque one. Todd (Jonny Depp) kills many persons by razor blade in this film. Many times blood was splashed. I was really felt badly. I had already known that this film is grotesque and many people were killed by Jonny before I watched it. But I love Jonny and I was waiting for its release and go to movie… Almost film makes me happy or satisfactory. But this time, it’s not. I don’t want to see this movie again. However songs are good. Especially I like Johanna. It is song for a Johanna who is enclosed in house by her guardian. A man looked her and felt in love and he tried to steal (help) her. I would like to my lover say “I fill you, and I’ll steal you” to me in my future.



By the way, I was late for appointment time with my friend. So we couldn’t see opening. I was really sorry(>д<)
[196 words]

0 件のコメント: