2007/12/17

Learning with computers

This year, I took writing III & IV. This class was learning with computers. I think I could improve my writing skills on this class. And I also learned about computer. On this essay, I wrote about before, during, and after writing III & IV.


Before writing III & IV
Before I take writing III & IV class, I usually use computer in Japanese. For example, writing report and household accounts, online games, e-mail, and so on. Maybe when I was elementary school student, I learned typing. I practiced typing on game. It was fun for me and I came to like using the PC.

I can type quickly in Japanese but I cannot do very well that in English. I think it different from Japanese typing and English typing. During writing III & IV, I practice quick typing in English. I became a little faster than before. But I have to practice typing more and become good at typing in English.

I learned many things about computing during writing III & IV. For example, blog, many functions of Word, shortcut key, and so on. These are useful for polish up my computing skills.
Language learning

I read many books during writing class. At first, I didn’t like reading English books, because it is difficult for me. But recently, it becomes fun for me little by little. I usually reading books during bath time and drying my hair. Maybe my vocabulary is increasing.

During writing III & IV, I wrote many English sentences and posted these on this blog. At first I couldn’t write and compose English sentences quickly. Writing long English sentences, like essay, was really hard work for me. But my writing skill is gradually improved, I think. Now I can write English sentences easily than before I am and it is not so hard work for me. Posting on my blog is some time tough for me, because I don’t have news so many. But viewing my friend’s blog is fun for me. I can know my friend’s news and I can improve my English skills.

I would like to continue my blog after writing III & IV. I also would like to continue reading English books. These surely improve my English skills. Next summer I will go to Canada as an exchange student. So I must polish up my English. Maybe I will write dailies of Canadian life and post them on this blog.


Before I took writing III & IV, I don’t like writing English sentences and it was really hard work for me. During writing III & IV, I wrote many English sentences. I think my English sentences were gradually became good. Now I can write English sentences quicker and easier than before. I would like to continue this blog and improve my English skills more and more.
[486 words]

6 件のコメント:

miki さんのコメント...

Hello!! I'm Miki.
I think that typing English is very difficult, too. Your essay is very particular.

chiporin さんのコメント...

Hi Asume. I'm chiho. I think your essay is good and easy to read.
To use computer is a little ddificult for me... I need practice.

Tomoyan さんのコメント...

Your essay is so good because you wrote many words and good example therefore everyone will be understanding.

mikuu さんのコメント...

Hi!
I read your essay. I think so too. I was poor at PC. However, I could improve my writing skills on this class.

asu* さんのコメント...

>>miki
thank you for your comment. yes, typing english is difficult. i have to practice to pass the typing speed trial.

asu* さんのコメント...

>>chiporin
thank you chiho! using computer is a little difficult, but we have to use it...

>>tomoyan
i'm glad to hear that, thank you!

>>mikuu
we learned about meny computers on this class. i think we have to learn about more by ourself after this class.