2007/12/24

Christmas eve

My boyfriend and I went to shopping center (Clair). There were many people. We looked for Christmas present each other. I wanted to get bag, I found a good bag so I got it from boy friend. I want to bring this bag anywhere, I really love it. My boyfriend was also finding something good one but he couldn’t find it, so we went to YouMe town. At there he found good items for Christmas present so I bought them for my boyfriend. He was glad to get them. After the shopping we went to my apartment and picked my things up, and then we went to my boyfriend’s apartment. We intended to order delivered pizza. But pizza shop was very busy and they said “you have to wait 2 hours”! We couldn’t wait 2 hours so we declined pizza and bought lunch at Hirai. We could be full but this meal was a little thin.

[156 words]

0 件のコメント: