2008/02/01

Spring vacation's plan

Spring vacation in university is long, it is for 2 months. I want to use this vacation usefully. Every vacation I had hoped so but I couldn’t. For spend good vacation, I’ll write down spring vacation’s plan here.

First, I’ll study English. I want to and have to get good scores on TOEFL-ITP. I’m poor in grammar section so I’ll read grammar text and do workbook. For improve my listening skill, I’ll watch DVD without caption. Maybe it is very hard work for me so I’ll watch same movie again and again. After the watching I’ll write review on this blog. I know to gain good score is not easy. But I’ll try my best.

Second, I’ll prepare for study abroad. I have to write applications, get visa and ticket. Before go to Canada, I have to move my apartment so I have to clean my room little by little. I would like to plan to trip in Canada too.

Third I want to spend many times with my friends. On March we will go to Space word in Fukuoka. I like roller coaster very mush so I can’t wait for it. I’m not make plan clearly but I want to go somewhere with my boyfriend.

I want to spend very good vacation!

[216 words]

1 件のコメント:

Paul Beaufait さんのコメント...

Hi asu*!

It is a pleasure to see that you are still blogging, and to read that you plan to continue.

Cheers.